NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS DRAWING. ALL ENTRIES HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: The UOVO Monthly Dinner for Four Drawing (the “Monthly Drawing”) and the UOVO Annual Catered Dinner for Twenty Drawing (the “Annual Drawing”) are sponsored by Pasta UOVO, LLC, (“UOVO”) which owns and operates UOVO Santa Monica at 1320 2nd Street, Ste. A, Santa Monica, CA 90401, and UOVO Mid-Wilshire at 6245 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 103, Los Angeles, CA 90048.
The Annual Drawing entry period begins on June 1, 2020, at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on December 31, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. PT; beginning in 2021, the Annual Drawing entry period will begin at 12:01 a.m. PT on January 1 and will end on December 31 at 11:59 p.m. PT for subsequent years (“Annual Entry Period”). The Monthly Drawing entry period begins on the first of each month at 12:01 am PT and ends on the last day of each calendar month at 11:59 p.m. PT (“Monthly Entry Period”).
Entrants will automatically be entered in both the Annual Drawing and Monthly Drawing with a single entry.
Entrants must provide their full name, phone number, and email address and agree to join UOVO’s email newsletter mailing list and receive emails from UOVO. Entrants will automatically be entered in subsequent drawings, both Monthly Drawings and Annual Drawings, as long as they remain subscribed to UOVO’s mailing list.
You may enter only once during the Entry Period. Limit of one entry per person. Duplicate entries from the same entrant will be automatically eliminated.
– The official winners for the Monthly Drawing and Annual Drawing (the “Monthly Prize Winners” and “Annual Prize Winners”) will be randomly selected.
– Monthly Prize Winners will be drawn on the first day of the month following the Monthly Entry Period. Annual Prize Winners will be drawn on January 2, following the Annual Entry Period.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Drawing is open to any individual who is, (a) as of the beginning of the Entry Period a legal resident of the state of California, U.S.A. (the “Eligibility Area”); and (b) 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, directors, and agents and their immediate families (regardless of where they live), or members of the same households (whether related or not) of UOVO, are not eligible to participate in the Drawing or to win any prize. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3. PRIZES: The winners of the Monthly Drawing (the “Monthly Prize Winner”) will be awarded the Monthly Prize. The Prize for each Monthly Drawing is:
I. One three-course dinner for four at UOVO. Dinner includes four pasta dishes, either four side dishes or desserts, and a beverage (alcohol and seasonal menu items not include).
a. The value is approximately $200.
b. Monthly Prize Winner will be notified directly by email and/or phone, and their Prize will also be announced on UOVO’s social media.
c. Monthly Prize must be claimed within 7 days of notification.
d. Monthly Prize must be redeemed within 6 months of claiming the Monthly Prize by visiting an UOVO location for dine-in service only.
The winner of the Annual Drawing (the “Annual Prize Winner”) will be awarded the Annual Prize. The Prize for the Annual Drawing is:
I. One catered dinner by UOVO for 20 people.
a. The value is approximately $2500.
b. Annual Prize Winner will be notified directly by email and/or phone, and their Prize will also be announced on UOVO’s social media.
c. Annual Prize dinner will take place at Entrant’s home or other agreed-upon location within 25 miles of either UOVO location.
d. Annual Prize must be claimed within 7 days of notification.
e. Dinner must take place on a mutually agreed-upon date within 1 year of claiming the Annual Prize.
Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Drawing. Except where otherwise expressly noted in these Official Rules, the selection of all prizes and services is subject to the UOVO’s sole and absolute discretion. The Prize is nontransferable and nonexchangeable. No substitution or cash redemption of the Prize is permitted except that UOVO retains the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater retail value (or at UOVO’s election, the cash value of the Prize). Additional restrictions may apply. The Prize may be subject to certain other restrictions and qualifications of the Drawing Providers.
4. PRIZE DRAWING: The Prize Winner, and two (2) alternates, will be selected in a random drawing from all entries received that are eligible for the Drawing. The Drawing will be conducted in accordance with the schedule set forth in Section 1 of these Rules.
In the event that the Prize for any Drawing cannot be awarded to the Prize Winner drawn for that particular Drawing, the Prize will be awarded to the first alternate selected in the same Drawing. If the Prize for that Drawing still cannot be awarded to such first alternate, it will be awarded to the second alternate selected in the same Drawing. If the Prize cannot be awarded to such a second alternate, it will not be awarded.
The Drawing will be conducted by UOVO, whose decisions are final and binding on all aspects of this Drawing. By entering the Drawing, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Drawing Providers. In the event of noncompliance, an alternate Prize Winner may be selected.
5. NOTIFICATION: The Prize Winners for each Drawing will be notified by e-mail and/or by telephone within 5 business days of the particular Drawing. Failure of a potential Prize Winner to respond within seven (7) days from such notification may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate as the Prize Winner. The Prize Winner may be required to sign Liability Release and Publicity Release. If the properly executed releases are not received by the Drawing Providers within seven (7) business days from the date of notification or if the notification is returned from the post office as undeliverable, an alternate Prize Winner will be selected. No entrant is a Prize Winner until such releases are validated.
6. CONDITIONS, DISCLAIMERS, AND LICENSE: By entering this Drawing, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Drawing Provider (which decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Drawing), and to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. The decisions of the Drawing Provider are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure, and fulfillment. In the event of non-compliance, an alternate Prize Winner may be selected. Neither the Drawing Providers nor Internet access providers are responsible for incomplete, late, lost email, or for any technical malfunction, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or line failure in connection with any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entries are void if unreadable, incomprehensible, inaccurate, incomplete, mutilated, tampered with, forged, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. The Drawing Providers make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning the Prize, furnished or made available in connection with the Drawing. Although the Drawing Providers attempt to ensure the integrity of the Drawing, the Drawing Providers are not responsible for the actions of entrants or other individuals in connection with the Drawing, including entrants’ or other individuals’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Drawing. The Drawing Providers are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer(s), other equipment, or person(s), related to or resulting from participation in the Drawing. If for any reason, the Drawing is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, strikes, industry conditions, preemption of regular broadcast programming, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of UOVO, could corrupt, compromise, undermine, or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability, or proper conduct of the Drawing, UOVO reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to modify these Official Rules and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend all or any part of the Drawing, and to select a Prize Winner from among all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension, as applicable. All taxes (including without limitation Federal, state and local taxes) in connection with the Prize, and the reporting consequences thereof, are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. By entering this Drawing, unless prohibited by law, the potential Prize Winner consents to use of his/her name, voice, photograph and/or likeness for advertising or publicity purposes for this and similar promotions without compensation and the potential Prize Winner may be required to provide a signed release acknowledging such consent. Moreover, by entering this Drawing, unless prohibited by law, the potential Prize Winner agrees to grant to the Drawing Providers, and their respective licensees, affiliates, and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including without limitation the World Wide Web, at any time or times, the Prize Winner’s name, likeness (actual or simulated), voice (actual or simulated), and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for, or provide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as may be determined from time to time by UOVO in its sole discretion.
8. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: BY ENTERING THE DRAWING, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD THE DRAWING PROVIDERS HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE DRAWING OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY DRAWINGRELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE REMOVAL FROM THE SITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS), OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE DRAWING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS, BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS,
DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE DRAWING PROVIDERS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE DRAWING SITE, THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING OF MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE DRAWING SITE, THE REMOVAL FROM THE DRAWING SITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE DRAWING. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE DRAWING, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10. GOVERNING LAW: The Drawing and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of California (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in California. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
(a) Dates and Deadlines: Because of the unique nature and scope of the Drawing, the Drawing Provider reserves the right, in addition to those other rights reserved herein, to modify any date(s) or deadline(s) set forth in these Official Rules or otherwise governing the Drawing.
(c) Prize Winner: For the name of the Prize Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Drawing Winners List, Pasta UOVO, 2501 W. Burbank Blvd. Suite 306 Burbank CA 91505